Website English In Action
Learn English the Fast and Easy way… and have Fun!
Responsibilities will be to recruit children and adults into our life skills and soft skills training programs, taught in English, and also for our weekend and week-long summer camps.
This is a commission based position. Commissions will be based on experience and productivity. Starting commissions will be 5% and up to 20% for superior performance.
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field. We will consider someone with 3-5 years successful related experience in place of a degree.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be able to work without supervision
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Maintain positive business relationships with current customers to ensure future sales
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Attend product training
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person within the same day
- carry out market research and surveys
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
To apply for this job please visit english-in-action-saigon.com.